UPSC Admit Card
Whats Up People ! Students , Teachers , Learners if you are in the search of UPSC Admit Card than you are at the best place to get the Admit Card. In this Article we are going to share the process of getting your UPSC Admit Card with the best 2019 fresh method. Whcich will be very help full for get you your Admit Card and exam prepration.
How to Download UPSC Admit Card Updated!
|Exam||Civil Services Examination|
|Conducted by||Union Public Service Commission|
|Admit card mode||Online|
|Details required to download||Registration ID/ Roll number|
|Availability||4 weeks before exam|
|Admit card preliminary date||April 30, 2019|
All the exam gaving Candidates who facing the problem of get issue while calming or getting there UPSC Admit Card now they can easily will be able to get there UPSC admit Card after reading this whole article.
Candidates who have successfully submitted the online application along with a fee can download the UPSC admit card from the above website.
Steps to download the UPSC E-Admit Card 2019 Online?
- Visit the official website – https://upsconline.nic.in
- Click on e-Admit Cards
- Then Click on e-Admit Cards for various examinations of UPSC
- Again click on Click Here
- Read the instructions and click on Yes
- Click on By Registration Id or By Roll Number
- Download your Admit Card and take a printout for further reference
Direct Link to download UPSC Admit card: [CLCIK HERE]
Video TUTORIAL for Better understanding
The Important information mention on UPSC Admit Card
After downloading the UPSC admit card, candidates need to check all the details whether they are printed correctly or not. Candidates must check and confirm that the following information are have been mention on there admit card or not wisely.
- Date of examination
- Roll number
- Photo identity card such as Aadhaar Card number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Venue of examination
- Candidate’s photograph
- Registration ID below the photograph
- Time Table
Once you have checked and confirm this following information in your newly printed admit card then you are ready to use that admit card with out any issue or problem.
Common issue and technical issue while downloading UPSC Admit Card
Here are some of the problem and issue that have been faced by the candidates while downloading the e-admit card so here we have mention the solution and proper way to clam your upsc e-admit card. The Civil Service’s aspirants should download their admit card on the Commission’s website. Candidates are advised to make a note of below points to avoid any technical issues while downloading the UPSC e-admit card.
- Use the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers for smooth downloading of the admit card application.
- It is advised to use the desktops for downloading the e-admit card instead of mobile or other gadgets.
- Clear the cache and cookies of browser using the browser setting in case of any issue while downloading the admit card. If aspirants face the same again, try to download the admit card on other computer machines.
- Candidates are advised to contact the UPSC Administrator to unblock in case of repetitive downloading of e-admit card.
- If any issue while downloading the UPSC admit card, aspirants should contact on e-mail.
- For technical problem – [email protected]
- For applicant data problem – [email protected]
Official contact of UPSC Admit card Office
In case of any urgent problem with your exam issue or admit card you can easily connect at this address UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone Nos. 011 ‐ 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098543 on working days between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
In this article we have gave your whole effort to teach how can you download your UPSC Admit Card online with in few minutes with your mobile phone from your home. I hope you have liked and enjoyed your this article for more Admit Card , Syllabus and Sarkari Jobs visit ROZGAREXAM.